The Teen CEO Business Competition is hosted by Lake Washington School District. It is a program designed to help high school students realize and attain their business goals.
Through entrepreneurship education, Teen CEO helps young people build skills, unlock creativity, and discover pathways to opportunities in small and large businesses.
Participants will learn real world business practices such as leadership development, team building, financial management, communication, and business etiquette.
Teen CEO 2018 Information
Place and Time
- Lake Washington School District Resource Center
- Board Rooms A & B
- 16250 74th St.
- Redmond, WA 98052
- March 3rd, 2018
Masters of Ceremony
- Kate Atvars
- Event collateral branding
- Website logo
- Program advertising
- Event acknowledgement
- and more…
Teen CEO Judges
- Roger Blier: Passport Unlimited
- Angela Marks: Vivreau Advanced Water Systems
- Amy Hedin: HumanPoint
- Jarred Kelly: Lake Washington School District
- Scott Becker: Coastal Community Bank
Meet Our Team
Based in Redmond, Washington, the Teen CEO Planning Committee consists of Lake Washington School District employees and community business partners.